Why Move To The TipTop?
Cloud-based services are ideal for businesses with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands. If your needs increase it’s easy to scale up your cloud capacity, drawing on the service’s remote servers. Likewise, if you need to scale down again, the flexibility is baked into the service. This level of agility can give businesses using cloud computing a real advantage over competitors – it’s not surprising that CIOs and IT Directors rank ‘operational agility’ as a top driver for cloud adoption.
2. Disaster recovery
Businesses of all sizes should be investing in robust disaster recovery, but for smaller businesses that lack the required cash and expertise, this is often more an ideal than the reality. Cloud is now helping more organizations buck that trend. According to Aberdeen Group, small businesses are twice as likely as larger companies to have implemented cloud-based backup and recovery solutions that save time, avoid large up-front investment and roll up third-party expertise as part of the deal.
3. Automatic software updates
The beauty of cloud computing is that the servers are off-premise, out of sight and out of your hair. Suppliers take care of them for you and roll out regular software updates – including security updates – so you don’t have to worry about wasting time maintaining the system yourself. Leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.
4. Capital-expenditure Free
Cloud computing cuts out the high cost of hardware. You simply pay as you go and enjoy a subscription-based model that’s kind to your cash flow. Add to that the ease of setup and management and suddenly your scary, hairy IT project looks at lot friendlier. It’s never been easier to take the first step to cloud adoption.
5. Increased collaboration
When your teams can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, they’re able to do more together, and do it better. Cloud-based workflow and file sharing apps help them make updates in real time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations.
6. Work from anywhere
With cloud computing, if you’ve got an internet connection you can be at work. And with most serious cloud services offering mobile apps, you’re not restricted by which device you’ve got to hand.
The result? Businesses can offer more flexible working perks to employees so they can enjoy the work-life balance that suits them – without productivity taking a hit. One study reported that 42% of workers would swap a portion of their pay for the ability to telecommute. On average they’d be willing to take a 6% pay cut.
7. Document control
The more employees and partners collaborate on documents, the greater the need for watertight document control. Before the cloud, workers had to send files back and forth as email attachments to be worked on by one user at a time. Sooner or later – usually sooner – you end up with a mess of conflicting file content, formats and titles.
And as even the smallest companies become more global, the scope for complication rises. According to one study, "73% of knowledge workers collaborate with people in different time zones and regions at least monthly".
When you make the move to cloud computing, all files are stored centrally and everyone sees one version of the truth. Greater visibility means improved collaboration, which ultimately means better work and a healthier bottom line. If you’re still relying on the old way, it could be time to try something a little more streamlined.
Lost laptops are a billion dollar business problem. And potentially greater than the loss of an expensive piece of kit is the loss of the sensitive data inside it. Cloud computing gives you greater security when this happens. Because your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your machine. And you can even remotely wipe data from lost laptops so it doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
Wish there was a simple step you could take to become more competitive? Moving to the cloud gives access to enterprise-class technology, for everyone. It also allows smaller businesses to act faster than big, established competitors. Pay-as-you-go service and cloud business applications mean small outfits can run with the big boys, and disrupt the market, while remaining lean and nimble. David now packs a Goliath-sized punch.
10. Environmentally friendly
While the above points spell out the benefits of cloud computing for your business, moving to the cloud isn’t an entirely selfish act. The environment gets a little love too. When your cloud needs fluctuate, your server capacity scales up and down to fit. So you only use the energy you need and you don’t leave oversized carbon footprints. This is something close to our hearts at Salesforce, where we try our best to create sustainable solutions with minimal environmental impact.
Benefits of TipTop SERP for USERS
1. One identity for business / personal account (identity Management)
2.Centralized Profile management (Profile Import and Export feature into any TipTop Application)
3. Free Office tools with unified messaging (TipTop Mail with object driven mail solution)
4. Experience linked utility score card (Human Utility score Card automatically gets connected to organization's HUM)
5. Auto CV builder : (HUM becomes part of CV so that any vacancy posted on TipTop people by businesses automatically matches the Job description , gives alert to both user and prospective employer so job search becomes easy)
6. Discontinuous technology : (API driven platform with decoupled technology with tenant modeling)
7. Exposure to other utility apps : (With flexible integration and development platform many apps would be available)
8. Zero Inbox: (The messages automatically get removed from all user mail boxes if the object is completed)
9. Access to TTWiKi with real business case studies : (real Business use cases )
10. Access to TTAcademy for Skill certification ( HUM score is a certification in itself )
Benefits of TipTop SERP to Businesses Users
- Single Sign on (SSO) : ( Build any application using TipTop authentication and extend SSO)
- One Click on board and off board with profile import
- Instant Mail box : (Auto open mailbox by just linking user id to designations, one mailbox for all business designations)
- Instant Job Descriptions: (Job description linked to designations)
- Instant strategy roles : (Link virtual identity to user identity and have instant strategy map)
- Instant workspace for all activity management in one place that guides shop floor induction
- Induction with On job Training and Certifications
- Access to Knowledge Management system (KMS)
- Clarity on Roles and Responsibilities
- Real Time performance metrics
- Anywhere attendance
- Full HR service module
- Notifications: (Auto notification based on user role & auto escalation based on rules , mobile app also integrated)
- Zero Inbox: The messages automatically get removed from all user mail boxes if the object is completed by artificial Intelligence (AI) analyzer
- Free Office tools with unified business messaging with control over user data: Full Control of organization over its user mail content and data
- Performance Analytics of effectiveness and efficiency of actions
- Discontinuous technology: (API driven platform with decoupled technology with tenant modeling):
- Exposure to other utility apps
- Access to company TTWiKi with real business case studies
- Ease of Use as does not have to work on multiple platforms
- Appraisal linked to CV builder
- Human Utility score card to ensure you know your work
Benefits of TipTop SERP to Businesses
1. Organization Chart linked to virtual users
2. Unlimited hierarchy where all organization Companies, departments designations and virtual users can be linked to form an ORG tree
3. One Click on board and off board of employees with instant profile import
4. Instant Mail box
5. IM with SSO
6. Authorization( Objects based Roles and permissions )
7. Registration ( All users, Businesses , Developers and applications are registered at one place )
8. Profile Management ( Users manage their profile at one location )
9. Easy Licensing pay what you use ( all licenses can be managed as a SAAS Model )
10. The Platform Plugs SERP with existing Business Applications ,ERP, ECM , and MCM applications no need of change from what you are using
11.Hybrid Data model Business has its own data and control
12.Expandable Platform where user can build custom API's
13.Easy custom development
14.Low cost of operation and integration with features that are not available any where as on date .
15. 20% cost reduction in Management cost and 40% cost reduced in HR management
16 Higher performance metrics by improving effectiveness in the organization
17. Full control over organization intellectual property and Knowledge
18. No clutter of files on users devices or at multiple folders all get to organization control
19. Security with API and encryption
20. HUM INDEX TO ENSURE RIGHT WORK DELEGATION
20. For businesses that belong to service sector , the SERP in combination of any POS(Point of Sale) & Material Mgt solution using RDBMS (Relational Database management system) can fulfill the need of ERP